Please go through our payment policy before making a payment to us.
- Payment can be made either through swift/ wire payment or through credit card. The swift details and bank account details will be provided on request.
- 3% service charge is applicable if you make payment through debit/ credit card.
- When you book a trip with us, you will have to fill a booking form and provide a copy of your valid passport along with 20% of the total trip cost. This cost is nonrefundable in case you cancel your trip. If you are on a Nepal trip, then you can pay the remaining amount upon your arrival in Kathmandu city. however, if you have opted for Tibet tour or Bhutan tour, you will have to make full payment of trip cost at least 20 days before your trip date.
- For cancelling any kind of trip booked with us, you have to provide a written notice 15 days before your travel date. Even cancellation of trip id subject to a charge of USD 150. We do not have provision of refunding the remaining amount. However, you may use the amount for any other trips with us in coming future.
- In case of Tibet and Bhutan trip cancellation, cancellation fee shall be 50% and 20% of trip cost respectively. Like in Nepal tour, the remaining amount is not refundable but you may use the amount for any other trips with us in coming future.
- You cannot claim for refund in case of postponing of tour, incomplete tour from your side or due to any unforeseen situations. You can book another trip for the cost though.