- Attempt to summit the highest peak, Mount Everest on the cheapest price with no compromise on service.
- Spectacular view of all the Himalayas in Nepal
- Buddhists monasteries in the foothills of the mighty Himalayas
- Grandest walk in the Land of Himalayas
Summit of Mt. Everest, most likely people all around the world try to imagine and dream how it feels like to be up there, some even try to make this dream and this image a real experience but very few and the fortunate ones especially those bravest souls really work their way up, grinding every ounce of their energy and soul to reach the top of the world.
Standing 8848m high as the tallest peak in the world, the tip of Mt. Everest looks down on every living human being, luring them into a never ending challenge to come and see it face to face. For the climbing expedition, Mt. Everest is the proven benchmark. Every year, thousands of mountaineers attempt to measure the summit of this majestic snowy mountain. But very few are able to reach the ultimate goal at the first attempt or even several ones. Mt. Everest expedition is a trip of the life time that makes it possible for you to touch the sky.
Mt. Everest can be climbed from both the northern and southern sides of the mountain. Nepal and Tibet share borders and are neighboring states. The northern route falls in the Tibetan side whereas the southern route is from Nepali side going through the Khumbu region. Several attempts were made to scale Everest before the successful attempt achieved by Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay via the South route on 29 May 1953. Now, it is reported that every year around 1000 ascent attempts are made.
The northern or Tibetan side is relatively easier and safer route thus comparatively less expensive than the fee and the difficulties from the southern. You can avoid dangerous ice falls and avalanches. The first timers or those mountaineers who wants to assure accomplishment of summiting the highest mountain in the world take this route. Inexperienced climbers can also attempt to accomplish the pinnacle of Mt. Everest. The substantial fee for mountain guide with a team of climbing Sherpa guides are charge for the Everest expedition. The royalty fee of Everest expedition is lower from the Tibetan side via China or the North side.
The Everest expedition from the Tibetan side begins with a trek to the Rongbuk Glacier. A jeep ride from Tingri joins up to Chinese Base camp 5,180m, located on a gravel plain just below the glacier. Then, reaching the Middle camp and the advance base camp the route reaches the final three camps on route to the summit. The final phase includes treacherous trail which also includes climbing the semi-permanent metal ladder placed for the climbers on the route to the summit.
Himalayas Hiking provides mountaineering services that includes the highly skilled climbing guides and training and support for mountaineering to gain experience. Your safety and full satisfaction is our top priority.
Detail ItineraryExpand all
- Airport pick up/ drop
- All ground transportations
- Accommodation in 3 stared hotel in Kathmandu inclusive of breakfast
- Accommodation in 2-star hotel in Lhasa, Gyantse and Shigatse in twin sharing basis. Accommodation in basic guesthouses in other places in Tibet on twin sharing basis.
- All the standard meals during your journey in Tibet
- Flight to Lhasa
- A professional guide approved by Tibet Tourism Bureau
- Tibet entry permit fees, Chinese visa and other entry fees
- Entry fees to heritage sites in Kathmandu
- Permit to Advanced Everest Base Camp.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal refreshment expenses like soft drinks, hard drinks, mineral bottled water, etc
- Personal Utility expenses like telephone, internet, laundry, etc
- Tips for support crew members
- International airfare, Nepal visa fees and travel insurance
- Personal trekking equipments
- Travel insurance
|Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
WOW! it has been an amazing experience with the team of Himalayas Hiking. Wonderful place, amazing vibes, amazing people with wonderful team. Kudos to the team Hiimalayas Hiking.