- Feel the warmth as the welcoming local Sherpa smile back
- Be the part of the grandest walk in the Kingdom of Himalayas
- Visit old Buddhists monasteries
Well, they say, the higher you go to the mountains, the more fantastic the views are and the irony, the more challenging it gets that it can even take one’s life. Well said, and that is the beauty of the Himalayas, especially Mt. Sagarmatha or Mt. Everest.
Standing 8848m high as the tallest peak in the world, the tip of Mt. Everest looks down on every living human being, luring them into a never-ending challenge to come and see it face to face. For the climbing expedition, Mt. Everest is the proven benchmark. Every year, thousands of mountaineers attempt to measure the summit of this majestic snowy mountain. But very few are able to reach the ultimate goal at the first attempt or even several ones. Mt. Everest expedition is a trip of a lifetime that makes it possible for you to touch the sky.
Mt. Everest is still the ultimate goal of mountaineering adventure. Everest expedition can be carried out from both the northern and southern side of the mountain. Nepal and Tibet share borders and are neighboring states. The north route falls in the Tibetan side via China whereas the south of way is from Nepali side going through the Khumbu region.
Known as Mt. Everest to the world and as Sagarmatha in the local language, meaning the Forehead of the Sky, the expedition permit is easy to obtain from Nepali side than getting one from China. Though it is relatively expensive and more challenging than from the Tibetan side, thousands of adventure seekers visit Nepal and go into the Khumbu region to fulfill their old dream. The southern route which is in Nepali side consists of several gaps; ice falls, steep slopes and ladder bridges that are risky and thus making it more compelling for those who love extreme sports and take adrenaline very seriously. Mt. Everest will test you in every possible way – your physical fitness at the maximum point, durability, mental and psychological toughness. You are required to have the ultimate fitness level. It is recommended that you hit the gym and take intensive fitness training to increase the lung capacity, develop strength and endurance as well as resistance to cold and another harshness from the weather. Mental toughness is also vital as you will have to act and react based on the sudden change in the climate and other natural or human-made changes or situations. It increases your chances of survival and optimum level of satisfaction and enjoyment from the expedition.
Himalayas Hiking provides mountaineering services that include the highly skilled climbing guides and training and support for mountaineering to gain experience. Your safety and satisfaction is our top priority. Time to write your history! Decide and hit the gym as soon as possible and write to us soon.
Detail ItineraryExpand all
- Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by private vehicle.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin sharing basis including breakfast.
- Domestic Flights: Kathmandu - Lukla and Way back with Airport Tax.
- 65 KG of personal luggage.
- Member tents (one tent for one member), Dining tents, Toilet tent, Mattresses, Store tent, Dining table and chairs.
- Base Camp Staff’s equipment and allowances, Life, Medical & Helicopter rescue insurance, Salary.
- Garbage Management and charges.
- Government license holder experienced, All working team including Guide, Sherpa, Cook, Kitchen boy and necessary porters (trained in Wilderness First Aid & altitude sickness) with their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance, clothing, and medicine.
- Emergency Oxygen – Mask and regulator
- Solar panel for light and for battery charge
- Twin sharing Teahouse Accommodation during the trekking and for climbing period camping.
- Daily Meals are chosen from the Menu (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek.
- Everest Climbing permit and TIMS Permit.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Ground transportation during the trek.
- Fare well Nepali Dinner in Kathmandu.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and all Government Taxes.
- Local Mobile Phone SIM Card.
- International Airfare/Airport tax/ Visa fee.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, sweets, snacks, beverages and bar bills, camera battery charging, Alcoholic, hot shower.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter if required.
- Travel Insurance (Essential – Should include emergency evacuation coverage while trekking up to 5500+ meters).
- Personal trekking and climbing gears.
- Tips for trekking Staffs, Climbing staffs and driver.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in Price Includes section.
|Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
WOW! it has been an amazing experience with the team of Himalayas Hiking. Wonderful place, amazing vibes, amazing people with wonderful team. Kudos to the team Hiimalayas Hiking.