- Lifetime achievement of being on top of the world.
- Stepping on Everest Base Camp and admiring close of views of mountains like Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Thamserku, Mt. Tawache and many more.
- Sagarmatha National Park, Namche Bazaar, villages, Gokyo lakes, and Khumbu glacier.
- Breakfast at Everest View Hotel in Namche.
Are you ready to fly over the Himalayas and experience one of the best moments of lifetime? Join Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tours with Himalayas Hiking. Get close to the mightiest mountain – Mt. Everest and applaud its grandeur along with the spell binding beauty of other neighboring mountains in the Everest region.
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tours is an ideal day tour that allows you to admire the grandeur of Mt. Everest in the luxurious and shortest time possible without any kind of physical exhilaration. Imagine yourself landing on the midway of Kalapatthar viewpoint that lies just above the base camp in just few hours’ time frame! All you can do is let your eyes wander from one peak to another. The place offers some astonishing close up views of mountains like Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Thamserku, Mt. Tawache along with the mighty Mt. Everest. Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour is a grand feast to one’s heart and soul that any mountains lover would love to opt for.So, opt for Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour and retreat yourself with the impressive views of the Mt. Everest.
What are the highlighting features of Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour?
- A luxurious helicopter tourover the sky dominating snow clad mountains in Everest region
- Impressive close up views of the highest mountain of the world – The Everest
- Stunning views of the mountains like Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Cho-oyu, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Thamserku and many other mountains in the Everest region.
- Explore the Sherpa land and get an opportunity to know about Sherpa people, their lifestyle and Buddhism religion
- Fly over Sagarmatha National Park and get a close up view of Tengboche monastery
- Dramatic views of Khumbu glacier and Gokyo lakes
- A delicious breakfast in Everest view Hotel with captivating views of mountains right in front of your eyes.
A detail info on – Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tours is an easy opportunity to explore all the interesting aspects of Everest region in a single go.It can be quite expensive than other treks to Everest region but it comprises of all the amazing places that Everest region could possibly consist of. Moreover, you can rejoice of all it in the shortest and easiest way possible. There is no any physical exhaustion and no other tensions associated with this tour. all you have to do is lay back and fasten your seatbelts to bless your eyes with the magnificence of mountains and mountainous terrain.
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour takes off from the domestic terminal of Kathmandu airport. It takes you towards the narrow airstrip in Lukla airport. From here, the helicopter heads towards the Khumbu region and passes the dense forests over Sagarmatha National Park to Namche. As you towards the Everest Base Camp, you can catch some glimpse of Namche bazaar and Tengboche monastery with astounding views of snow clad mountains right in front of you. The helicopter lands at the base camp in the height of 5404 meters. From here, you can enjoy some spectacular views of mountains in Everest region. Further, the helicopter flies over Kalapatthar where you can enjoy the views of Khumbu glacier and Gokyo lakes. Finally, the helicopter lands at Everest View Hotel in Namche for breakfast. You can enjoy a delicious breakfast at the hotel with some majestic views of mountains very close to you. Concluding the heli tour, the helicopter will fly you back to Kathmandu.
Alternative option of Everest Base Camp Heli tour
You can fly to Lukla in a plane and then fly on a helicopter to Everest Base Camp. The helicopter will land in Kalapatthar and then fly to Everest view hotel in Namche for breakfast. After breakfast, the helicopter will drop you at Lukla from where you can catch a flight back to Kathmandu.
Possible option if you have enough time
If you aren’t in constraint of time, you can also fly to Lukla on a plane and walk up to Everest Base Camp. After reaching the base camp, you can fly back to Kathmandu on a helicopter.
What is the best time for this tour?
For the best views of mountains, clear day is a necessity. Autumn and spring season i.e. September to November and March to May is the best time to opt for this trek. You will treasure some remarkable moments of your life!
So, are you ready for this massive experience? Join Himalayas Hiking for a memorable memory!
Detail ItineraryExpand all
Phase 1 Fly to Lukla
In the early morning, you will be escorted to the domestic terminal of Kathmandu for a flight to Lukla. We take a helicopter that will fly over a scenic landscape to the Khumbu region of Nepal. It flies for around 45 minutes in the air and lands in the narrow airstrip of Lukla airport. The fueling time at Lukla will probably take 5 more minutes.
Phase 2 Fly to Everest Base Camp (Kalapatthar)
After fueling the helicopter in Lukla, the helicopter flies over the Sagarmatha National Park. It passes Namche and Tengboche monastery to reach Everest Base Camp. Here, the helicopter lands near Kalapatthar. We get down from our ride to applaud some close up views of mountains in Everest region, specifically the mighty Mt. Everest. We spend some quality time there and capture those moments in our camera as a memory. It takes around twenty-five minutes to reach the base camp from Lukla. At the base camp, near Kalapatthar, we spend around ten minutes.
Phase 3 Fly to Everest view hotel
From the base camp, we fly back to Everest view Hotel with some close up views of mountains, Khumbu glacier and Gokyo lakes on sight. we enjoy a delicious breakfast in Everest view hotel with fantastic views of mountains right in front of our eyes.
Phase 4 Fly back to Kathmandu via Lukla
Leaving Everest View Hotel, we hop into the helicopter that will fly us back to the Kathmandu.
- Airport pick up/ drop.
- Ground transportation during the trip.
- Entry fee and permits to enter into Sagarmatha National parks.
- A professional and English speaking Tour guide.
- A first-aid medical kit.
- Seat arrangement for Maximum of 5 people.
- Oxygen Cylinder.
- Maximum One hour break for Breakfast at Everest View Hotel.
- 10 Minute Break at Kalapather for Pictures and Videos.
- All Government Tax.
- Hiking (5 Minute) at 5550 Meter height with a view of Mt. Everest.
- International airfare tickets.
- Travel Visa fee.
- Personal refreshment expenses like soft drinks, hard drinks, mineral bottled water, etc.
- Personal Utility expenses like telephone, internet, laundry, etc.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Tips for support crew members.
- Others which are not included in cost inclusive section.
- Personal expenses and meals in Everest.
- Personal Gear Down jackets and other equipment costs.
|Start Date||End Date||Trip Status|
WOW! it has been an amazing experience with the team of Himalayas Hiking. Wonderful place, amazing vibes, amazing people with wonderful team. Kudos to the team Hiimalayas Hiking.